- USGA Rules will govern all play
- Expected Pace of Play is 4 Hours 15 Minutes for 18 Holes
- Under ideal conditions, golf carts are permitted to use the 90 degree crossover rule.
- Local Rule – any ball striking a power line or pole must be replayed, no penalty.
- All native areas are played as Lateral Hazards.
- Each golfer must have a set of clubs and a golf bag.
- Please repair ball marks on greens and sand divots on fairways and tee boxes.
- Tee times are recommended and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- All play must begin on Hole #1 unless authorized from the Pro-Shop.
- Appropriate Golf Dress Code:
– Men must have shirts with sleeves.
– Women may wear sleeveless tops, however, no tank tops allowed.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Call ahead for your order at 830-627-9890.
- No pets allowed on golf course.
- Starting August 1st, 2023, all golf carts, including private, will be required to be returned to the golf cart staging area 15 minutes after sunset. This time will be posted daily in the golf shop and staff will remind afternoon groups verbally, as well as, messaging all golf carts at closing time. Individuals that violate this new policy will be subject to suspension.